Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA) is an independent research organisation focused on revealing the trends, causes, and health impacts, as well as the solutions to air pollution.
We use scientific data, research and evidence to support the efforts of governments, companies and campaigning organizations worldwide in their efforts to move towards clean energy and clean air. We believe that effective research and communication are the key to successful policies, investment decisions and advocacy efforts.
CREA is looking for an energetic Communications Specialist to join our team!
As a Communications Specialist at CREA, you will manage all outreach through different media and channels, as well as take charge of communicating CREA’s research and findings effectively to various stakeholders.
Communications Specialist job description
- Create effective communication strategies for the organisation
- Coordinate external communication flows during outputs
- Plan events, seminars and press conferences around outputs
- Manage the communications plan and content for outputs
- Work with external agencies on outreach and communications content development
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.
- Manage CREA’s website and social media channels
- Communicate with media during releases and other external events
The Communications Specialist should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a communications specialist for minimum 3 years
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying